Disney Now has announced that they are offering a very enticing deal to Disney Passholders, an exclusive opportunity to view the latest movie from Walt Disney Pictures – John Carter. So if you are a passholder quickly head on over to Disney Now and bookmark the space as registration opens officially on February 1st.
Not being a Disney Passholder myself and not living in America I cannot go ahead to see if you can register now. If anyone is a passholder and successfully registers please leave a comment below and I will update the page.
Here are the details:
Movie Pre-screening Overview
- Pre-screening event exclusive for Walt Disney World® Passholders.
- Two-day event, three shows per day.
- Reservations available online only.
- Date: Saturday March 3 or Sunday March 4, 2012
- Venue: Premier Theatre, Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Near Pixar Meet ‘n Greet and Cars Meet ‘n Greet).
- Show Times: 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.
- Sign up: Each Passholder who wishes to attend will need to register in advance using this online sign-up tool between February 1 and February 22, 2012.
- Availability: Space is limited for each screening; registration will automatically close when registration reaches capacity.
- Note: This is a 3-D large screen presentation. Rated PG-13 (may be too intense for younger viewers).
The Day of the Event
- Valid Passholder ID is required.
- Valid Theme Park Admission is required.
- Due to limited availability, sign-up is required.
- Please arrive at the Premier Theatre at Disney’s Hollywood Studios no earlier than 60 minutes and no later than 15 minutes prior to your movie screening.
- Each Guest must present a valid Passholder ID and printed voucher to be admitted. Guests over the age of 18 will also need to present a valid Government issued Photo ID.
- Entertainment and Events are subject to change without notice.
- No refreshments will be served.
From Academy Award®–winning filmmaker Andrew Stanton comes John Carter—a sweeping action-adventure set on the mysterious and exotic planet of Barsoom (Mars). John Carter is based on a classic novel by Edgar Rice Burroughs, whose highly imaginative adventures served as inspiration for many filmmakers, both past and present. The film tells the story of war-weary, former military captain John Carter (Taylor Kitsch), who is inexplicably transported to Mars where he becomes reluctantly embroiled in a conflict of epic proportions amongst the inhabitants of the planet, including Tars Tarkas (Willem Dafoe) and the captivating Princess Dejah Thoris (Lynn Collins). In a world on the brink of collapse, Carter rediscovers his humanity when he realizes that the survival of Barsoom and its people rests in his hands.
John Carter opens March 9, 2012 and stars Taylor Kitsch (Wolverine), Lynn Collins (Wolverine), Samantha Morton and Mark Strong. The film is an adaptation of “A Princess of Mars“ by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
[Via Disney Now]